Internal georgian bars system – georgia 3000 and georginia
Our product is a thin-wall extruded system of georgian bars, wall thickness 0.6 mm. It is a compromise between the current ≥ 1 mm, pressed aluminum thick georgian bars, and georgian bars formed from a < 0,5 mm thick aluminum strip.
- Great structure rigidity – minimized risk of georgian bars vibration inside the unit
- Lightweight – can compete with georgian bars systems made from aluminium tape
- 8 x 10 mm
- 18 x 8 mm
- 26 x 8 mm
- 45 x 8 mm
- Powder coating, colours: white or any from the RAL palette on request
- Single- or double-side coated with wood-like foil or foil from LG Hausys sample book
- Two-colour georgian bars – white/any RAL colour made from white coating with a wood-like structure on one side and painted with any RAL colour on the other side
The most popular foils: golden oak, dark oak, nut tree, mahogany. See all foils in stock: www.eco-okleiny.pl.
Georgian bars joining systems
- Milled joint
Milling is the basic system for joining georgian bars. It is the most stable way for mounting georgian bars in the IGU for the most appealing visual effect. Eco in supplies complete equipment for georgian bars processing: from simple and affordable solutions to technologically advanced automated work stations.
- Georginia georgian bars joint
This system eliminates the necessity to use masking caps, minimizes the risk of the georgian bars “jangling” in the panel, improves the structure rigidity and lowers the IGU production cost. The unique yet simple shape of individual components facilitates user-friendly assembly.